Geospatial Data Analyst & Customer Success Specialist (Dutch-speaking)
We at Orbital Eye are passionate about the integration of Earth Observation (EO) technology into sustainable monitoring solutions for a wide variety of EO-based processes and activities. With our customer base growing rapidly, we are now looking to strengthen our analyst team and make sure we can continue to bring the quality and value we stand for to all our customers.
Our flagship product CoSMiC-EYE is an EO-based subscription service for monitoring activities, like excavations and construction, along linear infrastructure, aimed at reducing the risk of accidental damage. For this we leverage the unique EO capabilities of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites, supplemented with medium and high-resolution data from multispectral (MS) and optical satellites.
The largest challenge in this application is to distill, from everything that is going on at the Earth’s surface, only those activities that are of relevance for the application and our customers. For this we leverage a wide range of filtering and classification techniques, using classical algorithms and artificial intelligence. Together with our customers, we are constantly looking for ways to further improve our technology and maximize the value for the end user.
We are looking for somebody who is driven to work with those customers to get the best possible understanding of their needs and help them to optimally integrate our services into their organization and workflows.
If you feel you are up for this challenge, tick a few boxes below and consider it a matter of pride to have our services deployed successfully with “your” customers then you might very well be the ideal candidate we are looking for.
- a relevant BSc/MSc degree (University of Applied Sciences (HBO) or University)
- ambition to work in a start-up/scale-up environment requiring flexibility and responsibility
- enthusiastic to work closely with customers to co-create better solutions
- affinity with sales and/or customer success
- affinity with data-analysis
- full professional proficiency in Dutch
- fluent in English (verbally and in writing)
- good communicator and presenter
The following is considered an asset:
- full professional proficiency in another language
- experience with Excel and Powerpoint; being able to transfer data into information and into clear presentations
- experience with handling and analysing EO data
- passionate about high-tech (e.g., AI/Machine Learning, Space, Earth Observation)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com